Communication Skills Workshop
We at Cygnus partner with corporate to provide effective communication skills/Business communication training and workshops for employees, workplace leaders, and companies. The training sessions are interactive with pre and post training assessment, trouble shooting, handling specific pain points in enhancing effective communication and also devising templates and protocols to ease the communication process.
Effective Communication Skills Workshop could involve:
- Understanding the essential features of Effective Communication
- Understanding and tackling Barriers to Communication
- Improving Verbal and Written communication skills with requisite focus on problem areas
- Email etiquettes
- Telephone etiquettes’
- Business etiquettes
- Dos and Don’ts in Effective Communication
- How to handle difficult recipients in communication
- Listening effectively
- The key attributes of a good communicator
- ‘Relationship building – CRM
- Conflict management
- Chat and whats app protocols
Our First Communication Skills Workshop
Cygnus Centre of Excellence was happy to partner with CLIRNET, the largest Live CME and doctor-generated content platform in the country to address their communication skill training needs. We devised the training plan according to our understanding of CLIRNET’s needs of effective client communication and areas of improvement noted. We addressed the training requirements of the Sales/Presales team along with their Sales Head and also will be doing virtual sessions for new joinees as a separate module.
Workshop on communication skills
The Communication Skills Workshop was focused on effective business communication and client relationship management and handling barriers to communication to build bridges and form long term relationships. It was aimed at enhancing the verbal and written communication skills with a stress on:
- Email etiquettes – Essential features, language, tone, construction and format.
- Telephone etiquettes and protocols – for handling prospective and existing client calls.
We provided Pre and Post Training assessment and detailed feedback as well. We have also worked out email templates and client call protocols for the team. The training spanned across 4 Saturdays, with one module covered each day. We also had an Introduction orientation and pre training assessment on the Friday evening preceding the first Saturday.
Workshop on Effective Communication Skills
We conducted 4 modules (details noted below) with a separate focus area in each one aimed at enhancing confidence and effectiveness of the Sales and Pre Sales team and resolving their queries and addressing their problem areas. They have to make cold calls to prospective clients and also management existing clients. They have to present new services and products and address queries and issues raised by clients existing platforms.
It was a mixed team with freshers and experienced people , juniors and seniors including the sales head. We did sessions on verbal and written communication and we had mock calls and written assignments and email writing assessments. We had Q&A sessions after each session that often spanned much beyond the schedule. We had pre and post training assessments after each module and a detailed orientation session at the onset.
Trainer Profile: Rajrupa Chakravarty
- Member – Board of Governors – Cygnus Centre of Excellence
- A communication and soft skills facilitator with wide ranging experience as faculty at various institutes
- HR professional – has been the HR head and resource person for training at Netscribes India Pvt. Ltd
- Amateur actor
- Freelance writer
- Voice Over artist
Feedback on the Workshop on Effective Communication Workshop
We took feedback and inputs from the team and Sales Head after each session and also addressed the queries voiced post session. The feedback was truly overwhelming and the post training assessments showed marked improvements. The participants walked away happy and expressed a strong desire for more such sessions. Their feedback has been recorded and embedded below.
Communication Workshop - Clirnet
- 17th June 2022
- Introduction and Pre Training Assessment
- 18th June
- Communication - verbal
- 25th June
- Telephone Etiquettes
- 2nd July
- Written communication
- 9th July
- Email Etiquettes
- Rajrupa Chakravarty